Saturday, March 9, 2013

Home alone

So this past week has been crazy busy with school, as usual.  I don't remember if I told you or not, but I felt really good about my informative speech on abortion this past Monday.  I ended up getting a 90 on it!  I am excited for the persuasive speech.  I am going to stay with the same topic for all three speeches; informative (just the facts), multi-media (facts and opinion using a video, picture, etc.), and persuasive (mainly my opinion).  So far, I have done two out of the four speeches, so I am half way there!  I got A's on both of the first two...I am still waiting to hear how I did on the test, but we'll see!

This Tuesday, I have an anthropology test.  Anthropology is my hardest class.  So, if you could be praying for that.  I am definately going to be studying for that this weekend.  Then on Wednesday, I have a government test!  So, if you could be keeping that in prayer as well. 

Mom and dad are ar a marriage conference this weekend.  So, I have the apartment to myself.  I am doing fine, but, I do have to admit...it is a little lonely!  I tried to make plans with people, but it is supposed to snow all day (ending up with about 10 inches), so no one was too interested....oh well!  I guess it just gives me more time to study and do homework.  Yuck!

No comments: