Friday, March 15, 2013

Prayer

There was this family, they were a very sweet family.  They have 3 children.  Last night, their oldest daughter (mid 20's) was killed.  She was riding her motorcycle.  Please remember to keep the family in prayer.  My grandma has told me that loosing a child is much harder than loosing a spouse.  She said that you don't expect them to die before you...so, please keep them in prayer.

Today I have this testing...it is supposed to take three hours.  I have three appointments, each three hours.  These tests are supposed to tell me what I should do.  What occupation I would be good at, that kind of thing.  So, that will be kind of interesting.  Other than that, and homework, nothing too exciting going on this weekend.  Maybe I will be able to convince dad to go get a milkshake! :)

Thank you for your prayers for the Boyleston family and have a good weekend!

No comments: