Saturday, June 22, 2019

Wrap up and thanks

S to catch us up with day 4 and 5...

Thursday we had a consultation with a neurologist and endocrinologist, as those are two areas that were of concern with these reoccuring episodes. After talking with us, doing more tests, and really thinking about the situation, they both ruled themselves, or their area, out as being a problem or cause of the episodes. While at first this was tough to handle and deal with, they did have some good ideas and thoughts to pursue...between changing some doses of meds, adding medicines, sleep study, and other things such as that we do have a plan forward, which I feel goood and confident about.
Friday I met with the general internist again. She basically summarized all the suggestions that the multiple doctors i saw recommended. It was a good wrap up and I feel pretty good about were I am heading...
Now the prayer is that as i see 3 or 4 of my doctors here that they would be able to impliment the changes and then that the Lordse changes to bring healing to my body.
Thank you all for support and prayers! Priceless...

No comments: