Sunday, June 16, 2019

 After a long day of driving yesterday, especially for my mom who did all the driving (although I did offer...),it was great to get to the final destination of my aunts house and have a good night sleep.
Today we’ll drive the final couple hours to our hotel in Rochester. We will prepare questions, proposals, and paperwork to present to doctor tomorrow and will hope and pray for listening, understanding ears and a willingness to change plans. I am preparing to stand up for myself saying a repeat of same tests is not necessary and am believing for God ordained answers!
Will let you know what tomorrow holds...
Shout out to my dad on father’s day...you have been a great support in walking through this and I am blessed to have you as my dad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Prayers, and Peace...
Healing and Provision!