Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stress

So, I have been working away at school!  I have alot of homework this weekend... :(  I have a paper to write as well as prepare for a speech and a ton of other stuff!  Hopefully there will be something fun stuck in there somewhere!

So, Tuesday night was a little tough...As you know, Steve and I have been together for several months now.  I have been feeling like things have been differemt.  He hasn't wanted to hang out as much, he is always busy, etc.  So I wanted to talk to him about it.  Tuesday night, I tried to get together with him for coffee, he was busy (surprise surprise!!), so as much as I didn't want to do it this way, I called him.  We talked for a while and I shared my concerns.  To make a long story short, we are no longer together.  I am seeing him tonight for coffee, I am a little nervous about it.  I don't want to "fall in love all over again".  So, we will see.  But with all of the homework and now this, I have been really stressed out!!

I am planning on going home for spring break.  It will be really good to have a break from all om this!  It will be great and I can't wait!

No comments: